Sickness Policy (Updated April 2021)
We, Jamie and Melissa, at Your Body’s ReTreat put the health and safety of everyone as a first priority above anything else. We respectfully ask you to be considerate of our health and the health of others. This involves rescheduling your appointment:
- If you are sick, even if you are not running a temperature.
- Feel as if you MIGHT be becoming ill.
- No earlier than seven days of completing antibiotics.
- If you have a persistent cough or runny nose.
- If someone in your household has been sick with the flu or communicable illness, such as strep throat.
- Especially if you have a fever and/or believe you may have been exposed to coronavirus, in this circumstance, please always (and as a first priority) contact your primary care physician for direct help and treatment options before you visit us at Your Body’s ReTreat.
We are happy to help you reschedule any appointments if you feel sick, or if you have a fever or cough. Going forward, we will be strictly enforcing the sickness policy. With this in mind, please also be considerate of the time. We have had clients cancel within 15 minutes of their appointment “due to being sick”. While we will not charge a fee for the RESCHEDULING due to sickness, we offer a ONE TIME grace for LAST MINUTE cancellations. It is disheartening that it must be said, but we do realize when our policies are taken advantage of. We value your time and we appreciate that you value ours.
ADDED July 2022
If you, or anyone in your household (OR anyone you have come into contact with) that is AWAITING COVID test results. Please confirm negative test results prior to your appointment.
If you visit us while you are sick, we will enforce this policy and terminate the service. You will not be allowed to schedule with us in the future.
Leave A Comment