If you are looking for the Elaine Brennan Get Glowing Micro-peel near Hurst, Euless or Bedford, Texas, you have found the right place.
What is the EB Get Glowing Micro-peel?
The GetGlowing Micro-Peel is a treatment in which a cream is applied to the skin to
encourage the exfoliation of dead skin cells and debris while stimulating the skin’s natural
renewal process. The GetGlowing Micro-peel is tailored to fit your individual skin
type and long-term goals.
How does the EB Get Glowing Micro-peel differ from the Elaine Brennan Skin Renewal Peel?
There is no comparison between the two peels and should not be confused with one
another. The GetGlowing Micro-Peel is a mild peeling which will lightly exfoliate the skin
leaving it refreshed and soft.
What results will I see?
The GetGlowing Micro-peel is designed to refine skin texture damaged by environmental
factors and skin conditions such as acne. The procedure assists in smoothing fine lines and
evening out skin discoloration. It improves skin texture and reduces the appearance of acne
scars and environmental damage to the skin. With each additional Micro-Peel procedure,
you will notice incremental improvements in the overall appearance of the skin. WHY you might NOT “see” peeling!
How many treatments should I receive?
For maximum results, we recommend a series of Six GetGlowing Micro-Peel procedures in
two to six week intervals, depending on the skin type. However, phenomenal results are noticed after ONE treatment.
Cost of Sessions?
Each Get Glowing Micropeel is $195. Packages are available, with or without homecare. 0% financing may also be available.
Is there any downtime?
For approximately one week following the procedure, the skin will undergo a renewal
process, lightly shedding its dead outer layer. Depending on the skin, you may or
may not experience peeling. If peeling occurs, it usually begins four to five days following
the treatment and lasts for approximately three days. In addition, you may
experience mild itching, dryness and redness.
How long does the treatment take?
30 minutes minimal. You should expect to be with your skin therapist for 45-60 minutes on the first visit.
What are the actives in the GetGlowing Micro-peel?
The actives are Resorcinol, Kojik Acid and Salicylic acid.
- Resorcinol works by breaking down rough, scaly or hardened skin and is used to
treat acne, eczema, psoriasis, seborrhea, photo aging, solar keratoses, epidermal
atrophy and improves skin tone and unevenness.
- Kojik Acid works on melanocytes interfering with the production of melanin. It has
excellent skin-lightening abilities and is classified as an antioxidant.
- Salicylic Acid is used to treat skin conditions such as psoriasis, acne, oily skin,
blackheads and whiteheads. It directly dissolves the keratin plugs to regulate the
skins cells acting as an exfoliant. Salicylic acid improves collagen production and
thickness of the skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
What will prevent me from being a candidate for this peel?
- Herpes simplex/cold sores/ fever blisters or a history thereof unless taking an
- Severe cold or flu symptoms
- Allergy to Resorcinol or Salicylic Acid (Aspirin)
- Open wounds or lesions
- Pregnant or nursing women
- Accutane for the past 6-12 months
- Sunburn, allergy, use of tanning bed
- Cancer or patients using chemotherapy drugs, patients undergoing radiation and
patients with an autoimmune disease.
- “Sun Alert”: Because this product may make your skin more sensitive to the sun, be
certain you have adequate sunscreen protection against UVA and UVB rays while
using this product and for at least a month after you discontinue. This includes
during cloudy days and during the winter months.
- SPF in your foundation, makeup, moisturizer etc. may not be enough. Let’s ensure you leave with
adequate sun protection.
- The use of this product is for trained professionals only.
- If you are unsure about your allergy issues, always check with a health care
professional before applying skin care products.
- No depilatory creams or facial wax to be used 7 days prior to peeling.
- May cause stinging, peeling, flaking, irritation, pruritus, erythema and mild edema.
- Do not combine this peeling with other modalities.
- You should not pick, scratch or scrub at the skin which could predispose to
Get Glowing Micro Peel PDF Consent Form
The following before and afters are courtesy of Elaine Brennan and the providers of the Elaine Brennan GetGlowing Micro-Peel. They are used with granted permission. We acknowledge them here: My Favorite Place Spa, Aesthetique Skin Studio, Amanda Jens, Facial Expressions by Melodie, Beauty Secrets, Dermacare Day Spa, Mariben Lucky, Misty Gillette, Skinbliss Beauty, YeeMilan