Q. Did I really book the appointment? I put my credit card information in (some services require it) but I’m not really sure if it went through. How Do I Know If My Appointment Went Through Online?
A. Sometimes it can be a little unclear about online scheduling. Schedulicity is GREAT! I LOVE them. I’ve been using them for online booking since the very beginning of 2010. However, sometimes glitches can happen. Here is what will happen when you schedule online.
- You’ll choose Jamie as your “provider”
- You’ll select the service(s) you wish to have
- You’ll select the date and time available for the service(s)
- You may be asked to enter a credit card to hold your appointment. Most of the services require this. I do not have access to your credit card information. I use Square for my credit card merchant transactions. Your information is safe with them.
- You’ll provide your email address. *Please make sure this is correct**
- Once you’ve booked your appointment, you will be given the option to opt in for TEXT reminders.
- You will KNOW without a doubt that your appointment went through because you will receive an EMAIL confirmation. 24 hours prior to your appointment, you will receive an email reminder and a text message IF you opted in for that feature. Please check your spam or junk folders.
Q. I scheduled online, received a confirmation and nobody is at the studio. Where are you? Aren’t you open?
A. Please check the date you scheduled. Sometimes at first glance, it will look as if the very next day is open and available for your service when in fact, it is the following WEEK! I personally have made this mistake scheduling a massage on Schedulicity.
In summation, ensure your email address is correct. Check your email, including your spam and junk folders, for your appointment confirmation. Check the date and ensure it is indeed the correct date you have in mind. If you have any doubts about your appointment, feel free to call, text or email us. Schedulicity is extremely user friendly and will save you a lot of time avoiding phone tag with me. My clients love it. I receive an email and text message immediately after you book. You have the ability to cancel and reschedule prior to 24 hours in advance. 8am, 3pm, 2am… whenever.
Here are a few screen shots of what you will expect when scheduling online.