Re-Opening Monday May 11, 2020 ~ New Procedures
Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation has given cosmetologists, including Estheticians the go ahead to open Friday May 8, 2020. We will officially re-open Monday May 11, 2020. Here is important information for you to be aware of.
These are the new protocols and procedures for US, the establishment (and any hair salon or nail salon you frequent):
Minimum Standard Health Protocols Checklist
These are protocols and procedures for CLIENTS:
Minimum Standard Health Protocol Checklist for Cosmetology/Hair Salon Customers
SICK POLICY strictly enforced!
Health and Safety Measures you can expect from us.
Here are the KEY TAKEAWAYS!
- Extra time will be scheduled between clients for extra cleaning. Therefore, being punctual is crucial, but not too early either.
- If you arrive early, please wait in your vehicle
- NO GUESTS, NO CHILDREN
- Married or Cohabiting Couples may arrive and receive their services together.
- When you arrive, take a moment to wash your hands, use hand sanitizer when you enter the suite.
- We will be wearing masks and it is suggested for you to wear one as well if the service you are receiving does not interrupt.
- Please self-screen. Reschedule your appointment if you any of the following apply:
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Repeated shaking with chills
Loss of taste or smell
Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
Known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19
ONLINE SCHEDULING is now OPEN! **If you booked an appointment via text message or phone call, please confirm! Look for your confirmation email or text. If you did not get one, please message or call me immediately! Thank you ~ Jamie Renee