I hope you and your loved ones are all staying safe and healthy during these trying times. We are preparing to reopen just as soon as we are allowed. Last update was mid May. We realize and completely understand that many of you are leery about rushing back into the world. Despite the circumstances, we know that for some of you, some of our services are deemed necessary. I want to share with you about our precautionary measures to keep everyone, including myself safe. Please see below for some updates regarding our appointment options, precautionary measures, and scheduling concerns.
Still Available: Virtual Skincare Consultations, online shopping (new products are being added daily) with complimentary drop off of products, free shipping, and Gift Cards
According to local government policies, our business is currently deemed non-essential. We are offering and will continue to offer after restrictions are lifted, virtual skincare consultations. We offer complimentary doorstep drop off for our local clients, otherwise we offer free shipping on all orders over $50. Gift cards are also available.
In response to COVID-19 regulations and guidelines, Your Body’s ReTreat is taking all the necessary precautions to keep our team (Jamie and Melissa) and clients safe and healthy. From the perspective of ensuring sanitary and thoroughly disinfected treatment areas, please note the following:
- We (Jamie and Melissa) will be following the suggestions set forth by the CDC, such as wearing masks.
- Melissa and I wash our hands with soap and water between each client.
- We will be scheduling longer times between each client to ensure ample time to disinfect and clean thoroughly.
- While we have a reception waiting area, we will be asking clients to not arrive too early, or if you do, to wait in your vehicle. We want to avoid any “back to back” client situation.
- We will request that everyone take a moment to wash his or her hands prior to entering our suite. We will provide hand sanitizer as well.
- We use medical grade cleaners and disinfectants between each and every client.
- Any and all linens or towels are disposed of or sanitized after every use. **We would like to begin using our vinyl wax pad for sugaring services as this is a non-porous, disinfectable surface. We clean, then spray with our EPA registered hospital grade disinfectant (Barbicide) and allow it to sit for 10 minutes as directed. Barbicide is a germicide, fungicide, virucide, and a pseudomonocide. Barbicide has been:
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus (including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (TineaPedis)
- Complies with OSHA’s bloodborne pathogens standard
- Safe for non-porous surfaces including tanning beds, metals, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears.
- IF you would like to have a sheet or a towel instead, you may certainly request one. We have always utilized a laundry service and will continue to do so. We would like to cut down on as much possible transference of any possible shedding. We feel the vinyl table covering is best to implement at this time. We are opting out of disposable sheets to reduce our carbon footprint. We may revisit this idea.
- Treatment tables are disinfected thoroughly between each and every client.
- Active care equipment, tablets, chairs, door handles, and all surfaces in the treatment rooms and waiting area are disinfected after each client.
- We will move forward with contactless payment, meaning you will not be required to sign for the credit card transactions. We can also send you an invoice prior to your service if you request it.
- Melissa and I are happy to clean any items again in front of you at your request.
Again, we are happy to help you reschedule any appointments if you feel sick, or if you have a fever or cough. Going forward, we will strictly enforce the sickness policy. In that circumstance, and especially if you have a fever and/or believe you may have been exposed to coronavirus, please always (and as a first priority) contact your primary care physician for direct help and treatment options before you visit us at Your Body’s ReTreat.
Thank you for your continued support,
Jamie R Nelms
Owner, Your Body’s ReTreat